MTRR Boost Ingredients
The MTRR SNP is supported by a combination of ingredients that support healthy homocysteine levels, enhance glutathione activity and support overall cardiovascular health.
- Numerous studies have shown that Vitamins B6, folic acid and B12 work synergistically to aid the body in the healthy processing of homocysteine.46,47,48
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) has been used for decades for overall cardioprotection.49,50
Trimethylglycine (also known as TMG or Betaine)
- TMG is a key compound for the conversion of homocysteine to methionine51 and therefore supports healthy homocysteine levels.52,53
- TMG also enhances the activity of the B Vitamins.
Don Quai Extract
- Chinese herbalists have used Don Quai for thousands of years to strengthen the lun, liver and heart.54
- Don Quai fortifies the liver by improving oxygen utilization in the liver and increasing the activity of gultathione enzymes in the liver,55 which helps reduce oxidative damage that may cause unbalanced homocysteine levels.
- Zinc is a cofactor in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, acting in conjunction with Vitamin B6 to promote this reaction,56 oxidative damage that may cause unbalanced homocysteine levels.
This information is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.