VDR Boost Ingredients
The VDR SNP is supported by vitamins and minerals that support optimal bone density.
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)
- Optimal dietary calcium intake is the most critical factor for maintaining bone health.
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)
- Epidemiological studies have reported correlations between high intakes of Vitamin K and healthy bones.1,2,3
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D is essential for maximizing calcium absorption in our bodies.
- Doses higher than RDI, at least 800 IU/day are recommended for optimal bone health, bone density, and dental health.4
- Vitamin D is as necessary as calcium for maintaining bone health.
- 1. Feskanich D, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999. 69(1):74-79.
- 2. Booth SL, et al. AM J Clin Nutr. 2000;71(5):1201-1208.
- 3. Feskanich D., et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999.69(1):74-79.
- 4. Bischoff-Ferrari HA, et al. Am J Clin Nutr.2006:84(1):18-28.
This information is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.